Перейти к содержанию

[Практика] Writing practice for ENGLISH-speaking users

Tex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• 2 месяца спустя...
Sorry, but I forgot English in summer.

It's difficult for me even to write this text)

But I hope I can remember everything I studied before)

maybe if you not read the text ))

and watch movie with subtitle ) :yes:

I think if you listen English speech good )) and undersrand you don't forgot you English ))

It is a good way of practicing English by reading any English and American literature or newspapers to my mind. Thereby you'll enrich the mind with new words, speech patterns and idioms.

use British literature not American short ) :D

some time ago i tried to read some american newspapers, and now i can tell you that it's not so easy as you imagine... there was too many words i could not translate with my school-based english, so i think it will be too dificult for beginners.

Tex did you hear about the meeting at saturday, 19th? in cafe "Metro" at 11 am? there gonna meet some people who want to shift their skill in English language, they call it "speaker's club"... what do you think about it? do you wanna take a part?

ыыы, ladies, hope u come well prepared, because i am not going to act as ur teacher but as a member of a nice conversation.

remember about the article or any other sort of publications connected with the topic of our meeting.

anyway, i'll try to be helpful. but do not expect much:)

Tex, there's a good textbook Raymond Murphy "English Grammar in Use", it is quite easy, if u know the foundation of english language, and it is the best book to learn the english grammar

unfortunately i can't distribute it, but there is a link

http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/2382972

it will clean ur grammar as a brush :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...