Перейти к содержанию

[Практика] Writing practice for ENGLISH-speaking users

Tex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

you know what, i'm looking for someone who can help me with my english, but do not have a lot of money for this deal, in neighbourhood topic, i sayd about mormons courses, but newer saw it on live, and planing to visit their!

pease

i choose mormons, because they are american native english speakers ( i hope, i newer seen that) and they can explain me real situation in english rules, just simple spoken, and of course main thing: It's for free!

Did you hear, about Baikal Toursim Zone in this area? I'm trying to find some tourist here and exchange with english and listen them story, but nobody here. Where is a lot of toursit here?

I have 512 unlimited internet, and was download many files for learnin english, like 20 books, and 500 mp3's for learning, total volume 5Gb and can exchange it for english voice movies with subtiles. Do you wanna deal?

mm, excuse me, have u seen this topic? there u can find all movies in original cuz i think if someone had another movie, he/she have already shared it.. n subs..sounds easy...there are (in upper topic i mean) some links where even I w/o unlimited i-net can download subs for almost every movie - am i right in this underlined phrase?

I think that there's no need in mormons in Russia. Speaking with native keepers of language is very useful, but the mormons (in my opinion) will try to introduce in Russia's minds of their outlook, the perception of the world deformed by religion.

Hi all!

Probably it will be "double-post" but still important for me =). Does anybody know where I can meet people - native keepers of language? May be someone has friends in Rotary club? I knew that they have direct contacts with americans. However I am not interested in their ecological programms and volunteer acts because I have enough during my job.=) Any ideas will be useful also! =) I mean practice English skills

Hi! It seems to me that to run into tourists on the streets is not a good idea. They are foreigners and somehow feel themselves shy and can be stressed by this kind of meeting =). however it depends on their mood and business. I talk about foreigners that live or work here in city who is not chained to tourist group and translator.

may be, you're right, RDN. but almost all the tourists are open and like to communicate. If they listen to their mother language here, in Siberia, they want to talk. they were waiting for bears, wolves on the streets... but suddenly you come and speak English!!! :D

=) It's a good joke but most of them really do not know much about Russia especially 'bout Siberia. At the same time, I think that state Alaska in the USA is very close to our Siberian or Far East regions.

By the way, here on the forum I've read about Speaking club in "Intera". Does anybody have experience in this Club?

• 4 недели спустя...

ykrop

lol ... u told this phrase in dota ... mmm, about 1 week ago ...

good idea to create this topic.

ok. who was in usa this summer? i spent my "work_and_travel" in texas and NY ... so beautiful ...

... waiting for answers ... *22

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...