Перейти к содержанию

[Практика] Writing practice for ENGLISH-speaking users

Tex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

if you want to speak and understand a foreign language try to find a speaking partner and think in German
As you might already notice, not all the native speakers know their language well. It's good to know foreign slang as well, but if you compare our Olban to common Russian slang... you understand, I guess =)

mm, havin a question bout TOEFL, as i know, the most popular EN/AM exam. most of foreign universities require round five hundreds points as minimal mark..Who had an experience in challenging this (think that is smth wrong in this sentence, bt cant understand what, "challenging?"), for example, can graduate or 2nd year student of Faculty of foreign languages, BSA pass it with a good mark?

add: the seventh user posted in dis topic, expanding?

right word to use in this meaning, isnt it?

Hi! Will you be so kind as to help me to write the report on the manufacturing practical work: what can I write there ? Frankly speaking while i passing the practical work i did only the written practic but i must also do the oral practic. This is my problem And i trust your help.

as i understand: u were on factory, u work there, n u need to write a huge practice report bout what u have made, what did u learn from this workin and explain its usefullness or explain how does it work (factory), but i cant understand, u need help in oral or in writing part of ur report?

by the way, when u make a writing report, cant you just retell it orally? :)

He kinda needs a plan of future report, but it's just all the things cather-san wrote in first sentence. And it may be also needed to read that report in public, while he's not sure about his pronouncation, am I right?

PS Aww, this topic sure furstrates me :)

unfortunately, i havent, cuz i havent got summer practice at all :)

mm..pronunciation..practice, practice and only practice In My Opinion can improve it

4 writing: have a plan, for exmaple, 1st, general bout ur practice: when did u work, with whom, when it's allocated, how long were ur stydying there and so on, then, u should specify what kind of work did u do, how ur knowledges help u in working and what you learnt from this practice, thats all that u want, as i think, i'll repeat it: i havent got summer practice, this is juz my opinion how in must be done

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...